Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Green" Visit At Ted's Montana Grill

A friend suggested lunch at Ted's Montana Grill today. I haven't been in about four years. Ted's has the wonderful little pickles at the table when you wait for your food.

The bison burgers are great. I ordered the Vermejo bison burger. It comes out cooked perfectly at medium well. The melted Monterey Jack cheese and the grilled onions and mushrooms are some of my most favorite toppings. This burger was sooo moist and delicious. The juice from the burger rolled down my chin a few times.

I also ordered the wedge salad with the house ranch dressing. That salad was refreshing. Each bite was crisp, clean, and fresh. I love roughage like that.

I noticed the "green" straws right away. This is new since my last visit and something my kid would appreciate. These straws are cardboard. Kind of weird since I am known to bite on my straw. Couldn't do it. I did throw an extra in my purse to show my "recycling" 15 year old.

Overall, the place was clean. Atmosphere was pretty low-key. The service (Chris) was excellent and our food quality was great. Not a fan of the straws though.

No comments:

Post a Comment