Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sizzling!

The only time I usually come to On the Border is when I am craving a Sizzling Fajita Salad. This comes to you and topped at your table-side with sizzling steak and grilled onions. Get it with the Chipotle-Honey Mustard Dressing and savor all the flavors of AmeriMexican!

We went here for lunch and were taken care of by Mikey. Cool name guy! He was a fantastic server. Of course, I ordered my iced tea w/no lemon($2.19). We started off with the usual chips and salsa, but added a side of guacamole ($4.59). I love their guacamole!

I decided on my favorite craving of Sizzling Fajita Salad w/Steak ($9.99). Yumm! Cool, crisp lettuce and tomatoes topped with hot sizzling steak strips and grilled onions. I drizzle that delicious honey mustard dressing on top and go. to. town.


It's almost too much for one person to really eat. I never get to finish it all and everyone knows salad does not taste good later on in the day.


It was another successful dining experience for us. It's all about the service. Even if the food is correct, it's all about how they take care of it and you.
Click to add a blog post for On The Border on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment